- Group photo can be found here!
- The workshop's program is available!
- Notifications and reviews have been sent out.
- The submission deadline has been extended by one week to September 7.
- The submission site will remain open for both abstract and paper submissions until August 31. Nonetheless, please try to submit an abstract as early as possible.
The amount of publicly available geo-referenced data has seen a dramatic explosion over the past few years. Human activities generate data and traces that are now often transparently annotated with location and contextual information. At the same time, it has become easier than ever to collect and combine rich and diverse information about locations. Exploiting this torrent of geo-referenced data provides a tremendous potential to materially improve existing and offer novel types of recommendation services, with clear benefits in many domains, including social networks, marketing, and tourism.